Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Do You Remember Summer?

Wading in Lake Michigan

Here in northern Michigan it seems like last Summer is a distant dream. Even though Spring will be here tomorrow, we are still up to our (insert your favorite anatomical part) in ice and snow. Right now, even the most die hard snow buffs are beginning to look forward to the return of the green time.

I've kept very busy during the past few months learning "The Fine Art of Internet Marketing." I've been especially busy because I'm studying under two great mentors. One mentor is Jim Gras with his Fast Track Group and the Prosperity Cast Network by Val Smyth. The other mentor is Jim Cobb who has FriendsWin University and the V.I.D.E.O. Team. Between the two of them, I have been accumulating a brain bursting amount of knowledge about websites, html, leads, lead generation, residual income, affiliate income, social networking and on, and on ... There is a saying that, "you can't teach an old dog new tricks." Well, at 69 years old, I'm trying to be an exception to that. Fortunately, for me, one of the things I am learning to market is a dietary supplement. That stuff seems to have something in it that keeps my brain, and the rest of me, going.

I may have given you the impression that I do not like the place where I live. In fact I really love it here. Even the Winter months have allowed me to pursue my new found passion for internet marketing. Where I live is a very beautiful and historically significant place. It is listed on Relocate-America.com, in their list of the "Top 10 Best Places to Live in 2007," as the number 2 most desirable place to live in the US.

In my next entry I'll tell you some interesting things about the area where I live.

Jeff Nash
Google Me!


24 comments:

Wyverex said...

Ahhhh the beach, Lets all go, this one is very nice

Wavecritter said...

Are You Ready For the Summer....Yes! :)

bwheeler said...

Congrats on your first blog! I've been at it myself for almost a year and have finally convinced Staton it's necessary for our business as well. But that's still in the works. Hope you're well.

Unknown said...

You can teach an old dog new tricks - there are a lot of us to prove that! :)

askGerhard-Kaiser said...

Hi Jeff!
Many thank`s for the blog-topic about
your home country. I never over there, but with this team it will be...
Gerhard Kaiser - Google me

Muddog357 said...

I grew up in Detroit and the northern waters are a site to play in and experience

GFranklin said...

We ant got no ponds that big here in East Tennessee. I can skip a rock across most of them. LOL

KannDoGirl said...

Hey Jeff, Great picture. I think this time of year, no matter where you are - you're ready for the spring greenery and new growth. Look forward to hearing more aboutyour area. Also, keep on learning, you're not done till it's over.

Muddog357 said...

This ranks as one of the most inspirational photos and text combos I have seen

John Raines said...

Jeff it's nice to get to know a little about you and enjoyed reading your post here - I remember summer! John Raines Google Me

Google Me said...

I love your blog!!!!!

mike jackson said...

Hey Jeff
Love your blog,there's no place like Lake michigan in the summer time.

'Digital" Don Hill said...

I'm afraid my only memories of Michigan are from the time I spent 6 weeks TDY at KI Sawyer AFB on the Upper Peninsula. That was from January thru early March 1975. (The air was a bit crisp then.)

I do understand your appreciation for the area though - it's really beautiful, and I hope to visit there again.

mcclen said...

Linda McClendon
I have been to see Lake Michigan and at the time i was there there was a big freighter boat so the lake is hugh.

Ask Jim Lucier said...

Jeff, have visited Lake Michigan only once, but it was great, hope to go back, but will have to wait on summer.

Wavecritter said...

Hi Jeff! Sunshine sent from Florida to you :)

Doug said...

Great photo love the open lakes.

michael curry said...

Yes Jeff you are proving that saying to be false some old dogs learn faster and are wiser...
Your Friend @ http://www.learnmarketingsuccess.com
Michael Curry - google me

Rhonda Olin said...

Summer is my favorite time of year! I'm definitely ready for it.

Rhonda Olin - Google Me

Anonymous said...

Stopping in to say Hi!

Ask Dwayne petersen said...

Nice post. Best of luch in what ever you do!

Bob Caine said...

Love the picture and your story. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

We had snow in April. I'm ready for summer any time.

Unknown said...

Lots of beaches in Washington state but not much sunshine--or at least it seems that way.